Please use the promotional code FREEWARE to download MonoWare Lite for free! Or you can pay $10 to encourage this freeware improved!
If you're satisfied, please come back and get the activation key code for full blown version! Full version will be delivered with firmware for Arduino board and detailed instruction how to connect pins.
MonoWare Lite (Windows 64bit) includes the following features:
- Import STL / OBJ files
- Manipulate position / rotation / scale of the single object
- Create manual supports
- Adjust support parameters to better print your complex models
- GPU based slicing
- Real time slicing view (GPU based)
- Supports shutter and end stop sensor.
- And more features are coming!
Controlling the printer is also straightforward with MonoWare
- Scan the serial ports to detect printer and projector
- Scan the display device
- Projector serial port can be directly connected from printer
- Support 128x64 OLED display, temp sensor, shutter, fan
- Fully controllable 8 step printing recipes
- Can add a webcam to record timelapse video
- Firmware update inside MonoWare
**** MonoWare 0.1.012 change log (08.05.2017) ******
- Add a log file under ./Document/MonoWare/debug.log
- Enable drag and drop of files
- Fix OpenGL version issue. OpenGL 3.0+
- Fix Support bottom radius for larger support contact points
**** MonoWare 0.1.011 change log (07.25.2017) ******
- Selected color channel display (R, G, B)
- Max exposure time to 999 sec
- Fixed wrong slice count after loading scene or model under slice image existed
- Fixed Windows 10 crashing on start
If you're developing resin printers and need customized slicing/control software, please contact us at email@example.com. We can help you!