Please use the promotional code FREEWARE to download MonoWare Lite for free! Or you can pay $10 to encourage this freeware improved!
If you're satisfied, please come back and get the activation key code for full blown version! Full version will be delivered with firmware for Arduino board and detailed instruction how to connect pins.
MonoWare Lite (Windows 64bit) includes the following features:
- Import STL / OBJ files
- Manipulate position / rotation / scale of the single object
- Create manual supports
- Adjust support parameters to better print your complex models
- GPU based slicing
- Real time slicing view (GPU based)
- Supports shutter and end stop sensor.
- And more features are coming!
Controlling the printer is also straightforward with MonoWare
- Scan the serial ports to detect printer and projector
- Scan the display device
- Projector serial port can be directly connected from printer
- Support 128x64 OLED display, temp sensor, shutter, fan
- Fully controllable 8 step printing recipes
- Can add a webcam to record timelapse video
- Firmware update inside MonoWare
**** MonoWare 0.1.010 change log (06.07.2017) ******
- Support contact size control during placement (E or W keys)
- Flip copies of support generation x, y, and xy (F key)
- Pixel dimming (Full version only)
- G-code outputs for Grbl firmware (0.8a, 0.8c, 1.1)
- Known bug: Windows 10 crash during start when mouse is on the 3D view. Move the mouse outside and it will start normally. This issue will be resolved soon.
If you're developing resin printers and need customized slicing/control software, please contact us at email@example.com. We can help you!