Mono3 3D Resin Printer
This product is out of stock
Mono3 is the third generation 3D resin printer offered by MonoPrinter.com. It has several improvements compared to the last generation, Mono2. The improvements include a UV LED DLP projector for a long operational time without maintenance, wireless connectivity, and more compact design. Mono3 is also shipped out with a resin mixer so viscous resins or highly pigmented resins can be printed without resin component separation. Pixel size is fixed at the time of order between 30, 50, and 70 microns. The LED wavelength can be either of 405nm or 385nm.
Here is summary of features.
- Mono3 is a high resolution 3D resin printer with a preset in-plane (xy) pixel size at 30, 50, and 70 microns.
- Vertical layer (z) thickness can be adjusted from 10 microns to 100 microns.
- High performance 1080p UV LED DLP projector is equipped inside. The LED lamp offers a long lasting lifetime and even light intensity across a build area.
- Mono3 is also integrated with a resin mixer to provide a reliable print quality at long printing jobs or with heavily pigmented resins.
- Resin tank consists of a glass backing layer and Teflon film, which provides a flat layer surface, reliable print quality, and low cost maintenance.
- User friendly and flexible software, MonoWare, is included to fully control all printer features.
- Embedded control software is easy to use and printing files can be uploaded from the PC via wireless network.
Please contact us for more information at email@example.com